Monday, October 29, 2007

Winnah!!!!!

Took down the Blogger $24 tourney tonight. Won a nice $600 and a freeroll into the Aussie Millions Satty. Looking forward to playing with my buddy Lucko21. Just an FYI, we have been accused of being the same person b4 on 2+2. We play a similar style, but I assure you we are not the same person. For one, Im not a fatty (yet). For two, I like women. Really not much else I can say. GL us!

Prob gonna be playing a bit less the next week or so. Im closing on my first "flip" property tomorrow so I've gotta get things organized for that. Get contractors out, get a realtor to list it, sell it, etc. Big project. Hopefully I can pull this off and get a good business venture going.

7 comments:

lucko said...

Congrats fag!

BadBlood said...

Congrats Josh, had to find your blog via 3rd party. :)

Hope all is well w/you and yours.

smokkee said...

godamnit!

the rest of us are all hosed now.

Schaubs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schaubs said...

Nice work! Do you two have the same Avtar as well?

Shane Leighton Photography said...

Good win !

Chad C said...

I thought I was accused of being lucko on 2+2?